UNO R3 Small Starter Project Kit for Arduino Beginner LCD LED Ultrasonic

UNO R3 Small Starter Project Kit for Arduino Beginner LCD LED Ultrasonic

$24.99


End Date: Tuesday Jan-8-2019 15:47:52 PST
Buy It Now for only: $24.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

View on Ebay

eBay Join the DIY revolution with our Basic UNO R3 Starter Kit. Perfect for anyone thinking about getting into electronics but doesn't want to spend a lot of cash. Includes all the basic simple parts and also a soldered LCD for you to start learning and experimenting.We have a PDF compilation of video tutorials for anyone who needs some guidance. Please contact us and we will send it your way. No purchase needed.Tech support is provided so feel free to send us a message if you are having issues.Proper one-day handling and ultra quick shipping from Wichita, Kansas USA- our location at the center of US continent guarantees shipping to anywhere in the US in above average time (usually 3 days)****ATTENTION****SERVO IS NOT INCLUDED IN THIS KITREPLACED WITH1xISD820 Voice Recording and Playback ModuleParts Included: 1x UNO R3 Arduino-Compatible Board + USB Cable (Tested and Working!)1x 270-Point Small Solder-less Breadboard65x Breadboard Jumper Wires1x 1602 LCD w/ Blue Backlight HD44780 1x 5V DC Toy Hobby Motor 1x 1-Digit Digital Display1x Piezo Buzzer5x Small Push Button (Breadboard Friendly)2x 3-Pin Slider On-Off Switch (Breadboard Friendly)5x Photoresistors5x 5MM Bright White LED5x 5MM Bright Blue LED5x 5MM  Bright White LED5x 5MM Bright Red LED5x 5MM Bright Yellow LED5x 5MM Signal Red LED5x 5MM Signal Yellow LED5x 5MM Signal Green LED5x 5MM RGB (red blue green) LED2x 1k Large Rotary Potentiometer (Breadboard Friendly)2x 10k Large Rotary Potentiometer (Breadboard Friendly)25x 220 Ohm Carbon Film 5% Resistor10x 10K Ohm Carbon Film 5% Resistor10x 1k Ohm Carbon Film 5% Resistor2x 0.1uf Ceramic Disk 104 Capacitor1x Tilt Angle Switch1x Small NPN 2N3904 Transistor1x TIP122 Transistor1x MOSFETNotes on the UNO R3 board setup: The bootloader is already burned onto the chip so it works right out of the box in 95% of cases, just plug it in! For the other 5% install the driver located at http: www.arduined.eu/ch340g-converter-windows-7-driver-download/. Or http: kiguino.moos.io/2014/12/31/how-to-use-arduino-nano-mini-pro-with-CH340G-on-mac-osx-yosemite.html for mac.

Related items:

Epal Ultimate UNO R3 Starter Kit for Arduino 1602LCD Servo Motor LED Relay RTC

$33.99


End Date: Friday Jan-11-2019 17:36:59 PST
Buy It Now for only: $33.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

UNO R3 ATmega328P CH340 USB Board for Compatible Arduino DIY

$6.75


End Date: Thursday Dec-20-2018 8:01:16 PST
Buy It Now for only: $6.75
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

Ultimate 37 in 1 Sensor Modules Kit for Arduino & MCU Education User + Free case

$19.99


End Date: Tuesday Jan-1-2019 8:24:21 PST
Buy It Now for only: $19.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

NEW Arduino compatible UNO R3 ATMEGA328P CH340G Board + USB Cable + wires

$5.75


End Date: Sunday Dec-23-2018 9:07:33 PST
Buy It Now for only: $5.75
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

Mini Blue DC 0-30V LED Display Digital Voltage Voltmeter Panel For Arduino

$2.95


End Date: Thursday Jan-10-2019 11:12:42 PST
Buy It Now for only: $2.95
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

Arduino MEGA 2560 R3 CH340G Board+USB/ Acrylic Box Enclosure Transparent Case

$4.25


End Date: Tuesday Dec-25-2018 14:20:35 PST
Buy It Now for only: $4.25
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

Arduino Starter Kit Resistor LED Capacitor Breadboard Resistor Buzzer

$10.99


End Date: Wednesday Jan-2-2019 15:42:23 PST
Buy It Now for only: $10.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details

Arduino UNO R3 Starter Kit K Compatible Microcontroller ATMEGA328P Breadboard US

$14.99


End Date: Wednesday Jan-9-2019 8:01:27 PST
Buy It Now for only: $14.99
Buy It Now | Add to watch list

Details